The way I sea it.


Suddenlly the Doctor stepped forward, before I reacted she turned down her biper. 'Probably a student. But for the moment there is nothing I can do.' 'So I walked out, took on me to enter the closest chinese restaurant.' - On a quest for a thing that could inhance your sense of belonging. I didn’t pay much attention to the woman in front of me. My thoughts were wondering in painful circles. I was hoping my voice was not loud enough to let the words make sense. Taking over my mind was my mother again. She would serve her famous recipe for a cheeseburger every Thursday: One overcook meat pad in the middle of the plate – without bread or tomato, lettuce, bacon or cheese. In fact, apart from the portion of Heinz ketchup and boiled canned peas, there was nothing else. The memory of her carrying on violently every weekday, when suggesting she did not put much effort in any meals had hunted me for years. Before Millenium, my mom acted down to bottom as the most old school 50’s parent. What as a kid did I not get? The therapist noted: an immature young girl.

- Craziness Steel, remains the defective retreat of creativity. Under the symbol of my vision, certainly, exhausting the motive for culture. The Muse is not sad, she is not mad. Which makes her mind intended to surf on certainty and confidence. - He'd pick my ability to redeem this state of mind where perfection is nothing to be achieved. 

I did learn poker in Boston at the age of sixteen. My participation in online tournaments is probably being used for statistics, all the games are; I win niny-eight percent on the river. Soon, my career would have taken a different path but organized crime was my passion. At first they offered me to be a witness has I grinded a pay at doing different jobs. I did meet new people, who had in common the passion for the risk and the love of the nightlife. My guess was that it takes gut and a variable dose of agressivity - everyone will tell you. Nadya, you'll find out that compassion is elsewhere. Since ten days my beeper had been waking me up, at four in the afternoon - not a long sleep for someone who spents her time in Bars and Afterhours. I did eat a bowl of cereal then drank five or six really strong coffees. Then, why not check my mail and try to connect to the website! The money was not good last night; it did cost me a lot. At evidence, my concentration was not at its best. My thoughts were going to crank me crazy because Staz did not sit down to play... James Devlin had brought him from the other side of the world, he was playing bad poker. His situation couldn’t of been more in jeopardy So, he landed two large from the bank and again, the same week another amount which I ignore. The twins did comment on his play really quite harshly when we all started laughing out loud. Devlin looked at me very kindly and asked if I was a pro.

 


Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés